OT: Celebrity photographer Terry Richardson 'is banned from working with major fashion magazines

What are the stars are wearing this season.

Moderator: Silent One

Jus
Supernatural Poster

Re: OT: Celebrity photographer Terry Richardson 'is banned from working with major fashion magazines

Postby Jus » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:40 am

Guest wrote:
Jus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jus wrote:
Guest wrote:Everybody knows that he is a F****** pervert and sex creep. Glad that he's career seems to be over now.

Well the one who see on their eyes who as themselves claimed it trying to [email protected] them in the hotel , did not says for 15 years a bleep li,so why do you except a Freind who never witnessed anything to say beside rumors.

I don't know what Aniston or Theroux know regarding Richardson, I don't live with them or pretend to know what they have witnessed when it comes to Richardson.

So as you yourself daid if you don't know , then don't force people to say something that they don't wittinessed .

Lmao look at you all getting worked up because Jennifer and Justin have a not-so-nice friend called Terry.

How about getting worked up over them .

Jus
Supernatural Poster

Re: OT: Celebrity photographer Terry Richardson 'is banned from working with major fashion magazines

Postby Jus » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:42 am

Guest wrote:
Jus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jus wrote:
Guest wrote:Everybody knows that he is a F****** pervert and sex creep. Glad that he's career seems to be over now.

Well the one who see on their eyes who as themselves claimed it trying to [email protected] them in the hotel , did not says for 15 years a bleep li,so why do you except a Freind who never witnessed anything to say beside rumors.

I don't know what Aniston or Theroux know regarding Richardson, I don't live with them or pretend to know what they have witnessed when it comes to Richardson.

So as you yourself daid if you don't know , then don't force people to say something that they don't wittinessed .

Lmao look at you all getting worked up because Jennifer and Justin have a not-so-nice friend called Terry.

Lmoa how about you getting worked up over them ?

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:06 am

I think they’ve distanced themselves publicly from Terry for a long time now. Terry is married with twin toddlers and I cannot remember the last time i saw Justin pictured with him. It has been years.

Return to “Celebrity Fashion”