O/t Meghan's Dad Not Attending Wedding

The latest celebrity news from around the world and someetimes from beyond..
Hollywood, Bollywood L.A.

Moderators: Silent One, Celeb Watcher

O/t Meghan's Dad Not Attending Wedding

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 7:53 pm

What a shame they are cowing to pressure and this man is not attending nor walking her down the aisle.
He is living in Mexico because he lacks money, if he staged some pap pix and got some money who cares.
I find this sad and heartbreaking and if it is her idea she will regret it and if she is letting others decide how awful.
I don't beleive he had a convenient heart issue.
DM

Re: O/t Meghan's Dad Not Attending Wedding

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 8:00 pm

There was no heart attack. Tmz has the deets. Shouldn't his daughter rush to his side if he had a heart attack.?
How sad that the powers that be across the pond have told him not to come.
This is her dad. This is a huge deal. Heartbreaking. He should be given a private jet to get there.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Who cares. :roll:

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 8:18 pm

The gazillion people who will watch the wedding.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:The gazillion people who will watch the wedding.

The “gazillion people” care about the spectacle, the bridal dress the fashions and the attendees. If you’re a republican or sceptical of royalty you care about the cost and the institution the wedding is perpetuating. No one gives a sh!t who’s walking her down the isle this is just a rag trying to make a non-story happen.

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:What a shame they are cowing to pressure and this man is not attending nor walking her down the aisle.
He is living in Mexico because he lacks money, if he staged some pap pix and got some money who cares.
I find this sad and heartbreaking and if it is her idea she will regret it and if she is letting others decide how awful.
DM

Why do you post this crap here in this section? It believes in celebrities, not here :|

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What a shame they are cowing to pressure and this man is not attending nor walking her down the aisle.
DM

Why do you post this crap here in this section? It believes in celebrities, not here :|

I don't dwell in the other section. Why do you care? It's not like he jp threads get much traffic anymore.

When brides dad is left off the wedding party at the last minute it's a big deal.
Guess you Brits are excited about the wedding. Why is that? Were you for William?

Postby Guest » Mon May 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DM

I don't dwell in the other section. Why do you care? It's not like he jp threads get much traffic anymore.

When brides dad is left off the wedding party at the last minute it's a big deal.
Guess you Brits are excited about the wedding. Why is that? Were you for William?

Oops . edit: You Brits are NOT excited

Return to “Celebrity & Entertainment News”