o/t related- TMZ Springsteen was caught cheating on

The latest celebrity news from around the world and someetimes from beyond..
Hollywood, Bollywood L.A.

Moderators: Silent One, Celeb Watcher

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:35 am

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:3LB0m2LSBk8J:www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2006/08/29/bruce-springsteen-responds-to-tabloid-charges/+springsteen+tour+gossip+patti&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=34&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:40 am

Same link another quote and she sounds like Homewrecking Whorelina

actually Patti means zero to us; it’s about time Patti is exposed for what she really is about..she has destroyed so many relationships around Bruce; its a shame.

…anyone who’s knows the Springsteens personally, anyone who experience Patti at the schools their kids have attended, or those who have worked inside Bruce’s organization all know that Patti is a complete cold-hearted, ego-driven Bleet to everyone but Bruce…it’s one of those cases where the guy is the nicest guy in the world married to the nastiest woman and no one understands it. Scalfa has little talent and is empty inside–she was determined to get him years ago and she did; he must put up with a lot living with her — somehow he still stays with her. Fascinating. Blind Boss?

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:50 am

What's very telling to me is that he has never written a love song to Patti. The closest he's come is a song about (going from memory here) you ain't seen nothing till you've had your crank turned, tires rotated (and other mechanical metaphors for sex) by a red-haired woman.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:19 am

. wrote:What's very telling to me is that he has never written a love song to Patti. The closest he's come is a song about (going from memory here) you ain't seen nothing till you've had your crank turned, tires rotated (and other mechanical metaphors for sex) by a red-haired woman.

And I don't think he wanted to marry her either. Same thing with Sean Penn and Robin Wright. Sean did not want to marry Robin either.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:11 am

Someone is trying to sabotage the board, plese help me bump relevant threads:

Ok today all posts are from 2005 on first page!!!!!
They are trying to bump down something
(everything) bad pr.

WE have to go to page 3 or 4, 5 etc to find relevant threads now.
Before you post anything in a thread check out the date of the first post, and if its not rather new don't post there.

The loons and pr people are going berserk on the board after all its award time....

laurabuckingham40

Re: o/t related- TMZ Springsteen was caught cheating on

Postby laurabuckingham40 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:26 am

sorry but this is all bullshit

Lindisreyd

Postby Lindisreyd » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:29 pm

I believe it all. I have known something was off about skillful Scialfa forever. This is the only place on the web I can see to find such truth talking about her. All the official Springsteen boards are boot licking. Anyone know anywhere else that these types of topics can be discussed?

jenaniston
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby jenaniston » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:56 am

many celebrity are cheaters..cant blame them..too many hot chicks out there

Return to “Celebrity & Entertainment News”