JLaw gossip

The latest celebrity news from around the world and someetimes from beyond..
Hollywood, Bollywood L.A.

Moderators: Silent One, Celeb Watcher

JLaw gossip

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:03 am

Guest wrote:Ok everyone make the connection as to why JLaw will get the part in Tarantino's movie. Connect the dots.

Remember the naked POSED pix that JLaw did?

Some say that was for WEINSTEIN'S BENEFIT!

Weinstein allegedly r - a - p - e -d Rose McGowan, that was why she left Rodriguez after breaking up Rodriguez's marriage (update, RR's wife moved on with another man & is totally happy. He doesn't cheat on her).

Rose McGowan wrote about this on twitter.

Ashley Judd said he sex harassed her & forced her to watch him shower.

Not only did JLaw posed naked in the flesh, & they were posed btw, one of the photos looked like she took her iphone up to her shaved bits and photographed it.

Yeah, I am positive she will get ANY part connected to Weinstein.

Re: JLaw gossip

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:26 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Ok everyone make the connection as to why JLaw will get the part in Tarantino's movie. Connect the dots.

Remember the naked POSED pix that JLaw did?

Some say that was for WEINSTEIN'S BENEFIT!

Weinstein allegedly r - a - p - e -d Rose McGowan, that was why she left Rodriguez after breaking up Rodriguez's marriage (update, RR's wife moved on with another man & is totally happy. He doesn't cheat on her).

Rose McGowan wrote about this on twitter.

Ashley Judd said he sex harassed her & forced her to watch him shower.

Not only did JLaw posed naked in the flesh, & they were posed btw, one of the photos looked like she took her iphone up to her shaved bits and photographed it.

Yeah, I am positive she will get ANY part connected to Weinstein.

I never have seen J-Laws nude pics, but from what I heard. The way she posed in them is not something you send you a boyfriend.
She was posing for studio execs and producers. Like Harvey Weinstien. I have heard rumors that she f*cked him for him roles. Which seems legit since it makes no sense how this girl rose to the top so quickly and is getting meaty roles. Roles usually meant for actresses un their 30s and 40s.
J-Law was unknown with only a few indies under her belt just 7 years ago, and all of a sudden we see her in roles like Hunger Games, SLP, American Hustle, Joy,etc.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:48 am

She was what 15 when she was "discovered"? Did her mother sell her body to HW, like Lohan's & ScarJo's families most likely did?

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:29 am

She is a legit actress, and rose quickly cause she is the most talented actress out there rn. I can think of a lot of marginally talented actresses who get big leads and undeserving noms. The entire cast of Black Swan, Rosamund Pike, Margo Robbie, jessica Chastain, you name them she is better than , except Streep.
No need to sleep around if u r talented.
She is from a good background with parents who don't need the money and accompany her so there is no funny business.

Return to “Celebrity & Entertainment News”