Don't like wearing clothes

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

AnnaMaria19
Beginner! Talk to me!

Don't like wearing clothes

Postby AnnaMaria19 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:55 pm

I hate wearing clothes and wonder how many others share my dislike. At home both in the house and garden I go naked at all times. I accept the need to be covered up for work and whenever I am out in public but I wear the lightest clothes possible and don't ever wear a bra or panties.I have never worn tights, stockings, leggings,jeans or any other covering on my legs. I was born with a rare condition which means that I don't feel the cold. What I mean is that while I sense cold temperatures I don't find the sensation unpleasant. I can happily go nude in temperatures down to freezing and for short periods even lower. (One plus side of this is that I keep very slim as my body uses a lot of energy keeping warm.
I spend my holidays at nudist resorts so I don't need to wear clothes.
At home I love going for long walks in the nude. I take a bus for a couple of miles and get off at a remote crossroads. A footpath leads into a small wood and out across the downs to a path running along the clifftops for miles. In the woods I stow my blouse, skirt and sandals in a plastic bag hidden under some fallen branches. I take with me a very small knapsack containing a rolled up long T-shirt, mobile phone and my purse. Once out of the wood I can see anyone coming from a long way off and have plenty of time to slip on the T-shirt which is just long enough to keep me 'decent'. I love feeling the breeze on my body. After about eight miles the patch descends to a small sandy cove often frequented by nude sunbathers and there is a small snack bar there where I can get a coffee and sit and enjoy it.
Do any others share my love of being in the open air without clothes???

Littlejill
Wall Flower

Re: Don't like wearing clothes

Postby Littlejill » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi,

Yes I'm also like you I hate wearing clothes, never wear knickers or a bra. I can't wait to get home from work and stip off. I also go out into the garden nude to hang washing out etc, we are overlooked but have never had any complaints from people.

It's just a shame that so many people have hang ups and prudish about nudity.

Jill.

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:43 pm

AnnaMaria19 wrote:Do any others share my love of being in the open air without clothes???

No. I love my clothes.
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

franfran
Angel

Postby franfran » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:16 pm

trendzmania wrote:i do not like to wear underwear at home, just a trouser if need to visit outside then i can wear otherwise not.

So, when you "visit outside", you go topless?
Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

girl101
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby girl101 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:15 am

Both my husband and I are comfortable being completely nude at home most of the time. We do not live where we have many visitors and generally it is just us. When we get home from work we generally undress and don't wear anything until the next day when we have to go back to work.

PreetiSangal
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby PreetiSangal » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 am

Love to wear cloth - as I am fashion designer,
Try more then 10 pair of cloth in a day :lol: :dance:

DavyJ
Chat Master

Postby DavyJ » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:02 am

I am with you. I do feel the cold, so tend to dress somewhat "normally" in winter, but in summer, I wear as little as possible. I am envious of you women, as its much harder for us guys to pull off stuff like walking 8 miles outside naked. But I try to get away with as much as I can.

fashionaddict10
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby fashionaddict10 » Thu May 19, 2016 11:32 am

I love my clothes! Although in the heat of summer I wear as little as possible around the garden and house and really hate having to get dressed to go out :D

Megharocks
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Megharocks » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:14 am

PreetiSangal wrote:Love to wear cloth - as I am fashion designer,
Try more then 10 pair of cloth in a day :lol: :dance:

Me too the same!

Try wearing more than 10 pair of clothing in a day. You automatically love wearing clothes. :lol:

arturo
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby arturo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:26 pm

:) sounds sexy just don't get caught there are public decency laws and you'll likely be arrested

steffybarefootmum

Postby steffybarefootmum » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:47 am

we're nudists down here in New Zealand. I'm nude round the house and yard, as are my children. If I need to go to the street where the kids play or to a neighbour, if they are playing on their property I will always go nude. Since moving into this neighbourhood I am far more confident about being seen nude.
Its summer down here so I tend to go shopping just in a bikini, or bikini top and cut off denim shorts..never wear bra or knickers and I am always in bare feet, as are my children.

Barefoot Susan
Just warming up

Postby Barefoot Susan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:34 am

It has just occurred to me that it is three weeks since I put on any clothes.
The weather here is in the low 20’s C so I’m quite comfortable nude and as I’m recovering from an operation It’s nice to be able to just lounge around my pool or on the beach. If I go to the beach I just hop into my car and head off to a ‘clothing optional’ beach.
No one seems to notice that I am driving in my birthday suit.
If I need shopping I just give my partner a list.
I have like minded friends round for drinks or we meet at the beach for a barbecue.
I have no desire to ever put clothes on again although I know I will have to.
Can’t very well turn up for a doctors consultation without at least a bikini top and shorts!

DavyJ
Chat Master

Postby DavyJ » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:25 am

arturo wrote::) sounds sexy just don't get caught there are public decency laws and you'll likely be arrested

Definitely a big problem, especially for us guys. My guess is most women can get away with pretty much whatever they want, but us guys are in constant fear of being busted by some authorities.

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”