Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Frankfurt

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Pjedro » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:06 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:There must me something from the heart, despite the fact that I respect everyone's preferences and joy, I find it unfortunate that this topic about wearing heels on (wooden) floors now seems completely taken over by stories about trampling, and especially (dead) ) animals.
That and also for readability it's maybe a idea to open a new topic, because, to be honest, I don't come here for my pleasure lately.

Thx :)


Well pointed out Anita. I agree. Let's stay on topic.



Hello my dears - is one of you on a New Year's Eve party in a private house on wooden floors tonight?

heelgal
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby heelgal » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:33 am

Pjedro wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:There must me something from the heart, despite the fact that I respect everyone's preferences and joy, I find it unfortunate that this topic about wearing heels on (wooden) floors now seems completely taken over by stories about trampling, and especially (dead) ) animals.
That and also for readability it's maybe a idea to open a new topic, because, to be honest, I don't come here for my pleasure lately.

Thx :)


Well pointed out Anita. I agree. Let's stay on topic.



Hello my dears - is one of you on a New Year's Eve party in a private house on wooden floors tonight?

Not yet, still about 24 hours until New Years Eve here. However we are hosting a smallish NYE party at our house for our friends. I'll be rocking my metal heels and pretty much all my girlfriends attending will be in heels. My husband thinks our wood floor may get ruined. I told him not to worry.

jimsan078
Wall Flower
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby jimsan078 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:58 pm

heelgal wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:There must me something from the heart, despite the fact that I respect everyone's preferences and joy, I find it unfortunate that this topic about wearing heels on (wooden) floors now seems completely taken over by stories about trampling, and especially (dead) ) animals.
That and also for readability it's maybe a idea to open a new topic, because, to be honest, I don't come here for my pleasure lately.

Thx :)


Well pointed out Anita. I agree. Let's stay on topic.



Hello my dears - is one of you on a New Year's Eve party in a private house on wooden floors tonight?

Not yet, still about 24 hours until New Years Eve here. However we are hosting a smallish NYE party at our house for our friends. I'll be rocking my metal heels and pretty much all my girlfriends attending will be in heels. My husband thinks our wood floor may get ruined. I told him not to worry.


I would love to see that floor tomorrow! :o

User avatar
S.Lana577777
Getting in the Groove
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:53 am

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby S.Lana577777 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Nice to see the thread back on topic.

Earlier, I went out with family to a formal New Years Eve dinner. After we finished eating, as we were leaving I noticed a set of thin round dents & scratches on the wooden floor that matched where I walked previously, in addition to a deep round thin indentation on the rubber carpet. That might have something to do with the brand new steel tipped (about 1/5 inch diameter) stiletto heels I wore.

Happy New Years!

User avatar
Anita1805
Devotee
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands (south)

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Anita1805 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:33 pm

Pjedro wrote:
Hello my dears - is one of you on a New Year's Eve party in a private house on wooden floors tonight?


I celebrate this evening together with family at my mother's home, and there will certainly be some wearing heels, so there is a change of damage here and there, but it's a very hard type of wood, so we will certainly not destroy it .
Besides my new boots, I received yesterday, have 5 mm thin stiletto heel, but because they are new, there is still a "sweet" tip underneath. (feels a bit soft, so it will be very soft plastic, but think a kind of rubber, because the sound is also muted), but eventually it will be metal.

Earlier today together with my youngest daughter transformed the canteen at work into a party room where she will celebrate New Years eve with a group of friends, but because most of the floor there are tiles I don;t expect any damage.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

User avatar
Anita1805
Devotee
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands (south)

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Anita1805 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:43 pm

S.Lana577777 wrote:Nice to see the thread back on topic.

Earlier, I went out with family to a formal New Years Eve dinner. After we finished eating, as we were leaving I noticed a set of thin round dents & scratches on the wooden floor that matched where I walked previously, in addition to a deep round thin indentation on the rubber carpet. That might have something to do with the brand new steel tipped (about 1/5 inch diameter) stiletto heels I wore.

Happy New Years!


I think your heels certainly had something to do with it, but who cares, a floor is to walk on.
Were you in a restaurant or in someone's home? Certainly in the first case I wouldn't mind, because as owner you know that there will be ladies wearing their most beautiful heels coming inside.

When I had dinner with some people on Boxing Day, most of us also made a lasting impression on the floor.

I will wear these tonight. (yes still with plastic tips)
http://www.wanselow.se/images/large/mod ... 38_LRG.jpg
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

User avatar
Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:51 pm

Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
alicialehoux wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Did I miss somethings? lol what video?


Yep, you missed my Gianmarco Lorenzi knee high stiletto boots in action.


was a life lost today lol , are maybe a few rodents lives ?


Keep it down. The video I sent Alicia on VK was a one-of-a-kind video in my Gianmarco Lorenzi knee high stiletto boots.

User avatar
Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:50 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:53 pm

Alicia, I received your New Year pictures yesterday. I just sent you a New Year's gift myself.

Other than that, this subject went sour already. If any of my friends have any unanswered questions in this forum, leave me a link, and I will be glad to share my advice.

User avatar
S.Lana577777
Getting in the Groove
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:53 am

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby S.Lana577777 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:13 pm

Anita1805 wrote:
S.Lana577777 wrote:Nice to see the thread back on topic.

Earlier, I went out with family to a formal New Years Eve dinner. After we finished eating, as we were leaving I noticed a set of thin round dents & scratches on the wooden floor that matched where I walked previously, in addition to a deep round thin indentation on the rubber carpet. That might have something to do with the brand new steel tipped (about 1/5 inch diameter) stiletto heels I wore.

Happy New Years!


I think your heels certainly had something to do with it, but who cares, a floor is to walk on.
Were you in a restaurant or in someone's home? Certainly in the first case I wouldn't mind, because as owner you know that there will be ladies wearing their most beautiful heels coming inside.

When I had dinner with some people on Boxing Day, most of us also made a lasting impression on the floor.

I will wear these tonight. (yes still with plastic tips)
http://www.wanselow.se/images/large/mod ... 38_LRG.jpg

We were in a restaurant.

Those are nice stiletto heels, I'm sure they would leave their impression on the floor. What brand are they?

:) Hope you have a wonderful dinner tonight.

User avatar
Anita1805
Devotee
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands (south)

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Anita1805 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:17 pm

S.Lana577777 wrote:
We were in a restaurant.

Those are nice stiletto heels, I'm sure they would leave their impression on the floor. What brand are they?

:) Hope you have a wonderful dinner tonight.


In first place Happy New Year :D

In that case I wouldn't mind, and just enjoy the effect of your heels on the floor, and maybe shortly go again to look back, and leave a few new. :wink:

The boots are from "Friis & Company" and named "Frankie Black". I ordered them _.
They still have their soft tips, but are sure they will leave their impression at the moment they worn out, and being replaced by metal.
I'm pretty sure I will go wear them a lot, the 12,5 cm heel is a still more common height then let's say 15 cm, though it is actually only 2.5 cm more.

Yes we had a great evening (and night), we ended around 2 o'clock, but for the group from my daughter it was a bit later.
After some refresh at home in bed around 3, and unfortunately must get up at 6:30 to work till around 11:00.
Actually, it was my daughter's turn, but I don't think she was able to drive. hahaha
Back at home first enjoyed a nice warm bath, and then back sleeping for a few hours.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

SMDave
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:55 am

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby SMDave » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Keep it down. The video I sent Alicia on VK was a one-of-a-kind video in my Gianmarco Lorenzi knee high stiletto boots.[/quote]

Hi, Jenny!

It looks like we live fairly close to each other, might you be interested in some king of r/l encounter in a public place? Maybe if you "accidentally" step on my foot?

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Frankfurt

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Pjedro » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:54 am

heelgal wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:There must me something from the heart, despite the fact that I respect everyone's preferences and joy, I find it unfortunate that this topic about wearing heels on (wooden) floors now seems completely taken over by stories about trampling, and especially (dead) ) animals.
That and also for readability it's maybe a idea to open a new topic, because, to be honest, I don't come here for my pleasure lately.

Thx :)


Well pointed out Anita. I agree. Let's stay on topic.



Hello my dears - is one of you on a New Year's Eve party in a private house on wooden floors tonight?

Not yet, still about 24 hours until New Years Eve here. However we are hosting a smallish NYE party at our house for our friends. I'll be rocking my metal heels and pretty much all my girlfriends attending will be in heels. My husband thinks our wood floor may get ruined. I told him not to worry.



And what did the floor really look like after the party? Was he ruined?

heelgal
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby heelgal » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:36 am

Pjedro wrote:
heelgal wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Anita1805 wrote:There must me something from the heart, despite the fact that I respect everyone's preferences and joy, I find it unfortunate that this topic about wearing heels on (wooden) floors now seems completely taken over by stories about trampling, and especially (dead) ) animals.
That and also for readability it's maybe a idea to open a new topic, because, to be honest, I don't come here for my pleasure lately.

Thx :)


Well pointed out Anita. I agree. Let's stay on topic.



Hello my dears - is one of you on a New Year's Eve party in a private house on wooden floors tonight?

Not yet, still about 24 hours until New Years Eve here. However we are hosting a smallish NYE party at our house for our friends. I'll be rocking my metal heels and pretty much all my girlfriends attending will be in heels. My husband thinks our wood floor may get ruined. I told him not to worry.



And what did the floor really look like after the party? Was he ruined?


Well there were 6 women in stiletto heels including myself (plus our/their husbands/boyfriends) at our party. Its hard to say exactly how many new heel dents were made that night since our floor was already pretty well covered with dents but its also fair to say 6 women in high heels standing, drinking, partying and dancing for many hours isn't the best for a wooden floor. I'll leave that to you to imagine the impact, it may be extensive.

User avatar
Anita1805
Devotee
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands (south)

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Anita1805 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:17 pm

heelgal wrote:
Well there were 6 women in stiletto heels including myself (plus our/their husbands/boyfriends) at our party. Its hard to say exactly how many new heel dents were made that night since our floor was already pretty well covered with dents but its also fair to say 6 women in high heels standing, drinking, partying and dancing for many hours isn't the best for a wooden floor. I'll leave that to you to imagine the impact, it may be extensive.


I agree with you. If your floor is already full of dents, it is often difficult to say which are new.
Also because they come with the time, and you get used to it, so you often only see how "bad" your floor if, as for example you choose to decorate your house (room) differently.
Although in time you will definitely see a clear track of dents where you often walk and/or stand, such as here for the couch, the passage room / kitchen and certainly for the sink, and at work from and to the desks of the secretary and me.
No, I don't get stand on people, not even their feet, so please don't even ask.

Pjedro
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Frankfurt

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Pjedro » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:51 am

heelgal wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
heelgal wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Well pointed out Anita. I agree. Let's stay on topic.



Hello my dears - is one of you on a New Year's Eve party in a private house on wooden floors tonight?

Not yet, still about 24 hours until New Years Eve here. However we are hosting a smallish NYE party at our house for our friends. I'll be rocking my metal heels and pretty much all my girlfriends attending will be in heels. My husband thinks our wood floor may get ruined. I told him not to worry.



And what did the floor really look like after the party? Was he ruined?


Well there were 6 women in stiletto heels including myself (plus our/their husbands/boyfriends) at our party. Its hard to say exactly how many new heel dents were made that night since our floor was already pretty well covered with dents but its also fair to say 6 women in high heels standing, drinking, partying and dancing for many hours isn't the best for a wooden floor. I'll leave that to you to imagine the impact, it may be extensive.



And what did your husband say about the damage to the ground? :lol:


Return to “Fashion & Beauty”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests