Moderator: Silent One

Pjedro

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Pjedro » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:00 am

Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:Stilettoscrushed: "Why would you, its her problem lol , wreck the floor and let her break down"

My presence will leave her heartbroken after I'm done walking on her wooden floors.

:dance: :dance: :dance: Wonderful illusion! :dance: :dance: :dance: I do not like the said girlfriend very much anymore. And I find her frivolity with her stairs and the floors just annoying! :lol:

Actually, it's not an illusion when I know what my stiletto boots are capable of doing. :grinning:

But, unfortunately, it's just an illusion - because you live so far away from my said girlfriend with your murderous heels .... :? :roll:

It's really not an illusion, because I'm not the only woman in Frankfurt who wears stiletto boots. 8)

In Frankfurt? :?: :shock:

alicialehoux
Wet behind the ears

Postby alicialehoux » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Jenny Rizzo wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
jimsan078 wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:When all weight is applied, metal tips can do severe damage.

I belive that "normal" stiletto heels has the same force as an elephant when you walk, you crush almost anything with a pair of metal stiletto heels. :)
No wonder women feels empowered when walking in stiletto heels when you have 5 tons of force under your foot heels... :oops:

One thing an elephant cannot do is split pebbles in half on the concrete sidewalk. Metal tips can crush almost anything.

Therefore, I win. :worship:

The pressure under a metal,heel tip is way way higher than an elephant or a car or a truck, and it's the pressure that determines whether a material is pulverized or not. A good sharp metal heel will easily pulverize stone, so imagine what it will do to softer things.

If it's a heavy woman in heels, no doubt that she can outdo an elephant. :lol:

My weight is from 130-140 pounds. I'm 5'7" in height, and 6'0" feet tall in heels. On the sidewalk at work, we have the contemporary irregular pebbles set in concrete. Those are harder to break. Yet, with my weight, I can still crush them depending on my walking attitude.

Let's not keep the guys imagining any longer. Ya can go to my YT channel at Jenny Fit to find out what heels can do to softer things. :)

Oh I thought you work in the school?

Ginas1120
Private Dancer (can now PM!)

Postby Ginas1120 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:04 pm

Hey,
Deviating a bit from wood floors, a friend took me out to a lounge. We were seated on a couch and I started to get comfortable and put my stiletto heels up. I am petite and I like to snuggle in a leather couch or chair and I bring my knees, feet and heels up. He was quite surprised as my heels were digging quite deep inside the couch. He told me to be careful as the heel could puncture a hole in the couch, and I just told him, I didnt care as I just want to get comfortable. Thst is what couches are for. My girlfriends and I never take our shoes off and we put our heels and feet on furniture in public places... buses, trains, airports.. etc. The furniture is cushy and it feels good on my legs and feet when I rest my heels on or in it....

I guess, I was surprised at his question and HIS surprise.

He is the first guy I ever wesr out with who questioned this. All other guys, either dont care or get turned on.

My question is, has anyone of you done the same before and gotten any negative feedback for wearing your heels and putting them on a chair or couch. Or actually left a hole in a couch? And if you know that your heels has punctured a hole in a couch, would you put it down to the floor or just ignore it?

I guess this goes along wirh the heels and wood floors discussion.
Gina

Stilettoscrushed
Getting in the Groove

Postby Stilettoscrushed » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:Stilettoscrushed: "Why would you, its her problem lol , wreck the floor and let her break down"

But, unfortunately, it's just an illusion - because you live so far away from my said girlfriend with your murderous heels .... :? :roll:

It's really not an illusion, because I'm not the only woman in Frankfurt who wears stiletto boots. 8)

Frankfurt? must be a long commute from Los Angeles to work LOL

sinkem
Chatter

Postby sinkem » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:55 pm

alicialehoux wrote:http://www.orrazz.com/2017/09/teacher-told-her-outfit-is.html
Just found a interesting article. Somethings against women.

Hi Alicia,

First, the teacher has a beautiful figure. Second, who deemed this inappropriate? Some anal retentive and sexually repressed teacher/principal. I think the issue is more with that person. Yes, over the knee boots can be see as sexy. As for heels, I remember when all female teachers wore heels. There is nothing wrong with wearing heels. On the whole, I thought the outfit was conservative with a sexy tone, but that tone would be coming from the fact that the teacher has a beautiful figure. I remember seeing an article about a student that was told she had to leave the prom because all the male chaperones were starting at her. Her outfit was no sexy at all, but she was very beautiful. She was not the problem, the male chaperones were. In the teacher's case, they teacher is not a problem, the people who judged her outfit as inappropriate were.

sinkem

Enrii
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Enrii » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Jenny Rizzo wrote:
jimsan078 wrote:

I belive that "normal" stiletto heels has the same force as an elephant when you walk, you crush almost anything with a pair of metal stiletto heels. :)
No wonder women feels empowered when walking in stiletto heels when you have 5 tons of force under your foot heels... :oops:

One thing an elephant cannot do is split pebbles in half on the concrete sidewalk. Metal tips can crush almost anything.

Hi, great topic.
This story of the elephant and it’s force compared to the force of the stilleto heel made me recall the comment of a girl that I know.
When she was told that elephant produces similar force that her stilettos, she just replayed that stilettos are much better, because she even could kill an elephant with them. She said that flexible girl with good boots with sharp metal tipped stiletto heel would be able to kick elephant in the head with her heels so hard that those heels would crack bones and even penetrate the skull. So eventual, according to her story, even elephant doesn’t stand a chance compared to girl with metal stiletto boots. Do you think it’s true? Your stiletto boots are also so powerful?

What was the hardest thinks they you girls managed to stomp/kick with your heels into pieces? Maybe some hard electronic stuff or so?

Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 am

Pjedro wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:

:dance: :dance: :dance: Wonderful illusion! :dance: :dance: :dance: I do not like the said girlfriend very much anymore. And I find her frivolity with her stairs and the floors just annoying! :lol:

Actually, it's not an illusion when I know what my stiletto boots are capable of doing. :grinning:

In Frankfurt? :?: :shock:

Your profile says you're from Frankfurt. It's also displayed in your username:

Pjedro

Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:21 am

alicialehoux wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
jimsan078 wrote:

The pressure under a metal,heel tip is way way higher than an elephant or a car or a truck, and it's the pressure that determines whether a material is pulverized or not. A good sharp metal heel will easily pulverize stone, so imagine what it will do to softer things.

If it's a heavy woman in heels, no doubt that she can outdo an elephant. :lol:

My weight is from 130-140 pounds. I'm 5'7" in height, and 6'0" feet tall in heels. On the sidewalk at work, we have the contemporary irregular pebbles set in concrete. Those are harder to break. Yet, with my weight, I can still crush them depending on my walking attitude.

Let's not keep the guys imagining any longer. Ya can go to my YT channel at Jenny Fit to find out what heels can do to softer things. :)

Oh I thought you work in the school?

I don't work in a school. I work at a children's mental health center.

Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 am

Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:

Let's not get mixed-up.

I was letting Pjedro know that it is not an illusion for a woman in stiletto boots to walk in his girlfriend's hardwood floors. Pjedro just needs to make female friends in Frankfurt who enjoy wearing stiletto boots in order for them to visit his girlfriend.

Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 am

Enrii wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
jimsan078 wrote:

Hi, great topic.
This story of the elephant and it’s force compared to the force of the stilleto heel made me recall the comment of a girl that I know.
When she was told that elephant produces similar force that her stilettos, she just replayed that stilettos are much better, because she even could kill an elephant with them. She said that flexible girl with good boots with sharp metal tipped stiletto heel would be able to kick elephant in the head with her heels so hard that those heels would crack bones and even penetrate the skull. So eventual, according to her story, even elephant doesn’t stand a chance compared to girl with metal stiletto boots. Do you think it’s true? Your stiletto boots are also so powerful?

What was the hardest thinks they you girls managed to stomp/kick with your heels into pieces? Maybe some hard electronic stuff or so?

That also depends on the agility and strength of a woman. I practice Taekwondo, and I also hunt wild animals. So I wouldn't be surprised if I kill an elephant. :lol:
Last edited by Jenny Rizzo on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Enrii
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Enrii » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:39 am

Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Enrii wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
jimsan078 wrote:

Hi, great topic.

That also depends on the agility and strength of a woman. I practice Taekwondo, and I also hunt wild animals. So I wouldn't be surprised if I kill an elephant. :lol:

wow, just by kicking it with your stiletto heel?

Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:47 am

Enrii: "wow, just by kicking it with your stiletto heel?"

I will shoot it first. Then I will stomp its head with my stiletto heel. :wink:

heelgal

Postby heelgal » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:54 am

Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:

Let's not get mixed-up.

I was letting Pjedro know that it is not an illusion for a woman in stiletto boots to walk in his girlfriend's hardwood floors. Pjedro just needs to make female friends in Frankfurt who enjoy wearing stiletto boots in order for them to visit his girlfriend.

Why would one's girlfriend worry about heels on their wood floors? Wouldnt she be wearing her heels and walking around on it? Me and my girlfriends love to wear heels on wood floors including our own, its my husband who initially was concerned about the floor but I put an end to that.

Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:07 am

heelgal wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Jenny Rizzo wrote:
Pjedro wrote:

Let's not get mixed-up.

Why would one's girlfriend worry about heels on their wood floors? Wouldnt she be wearing her heels and walking around on it? Me and my girlfriends love to wear heels on wood floors including our own, its my husband who initially was concerned about the floor but I put an end to that.

Well said, heelgal. I don't understand either why someone's girlfriend would worry about another female walking on her wooden floors with heels. It's not like she never wore heels in her life. Pjedro did say his girlfriend was crazy. I don't know how he puts up with her. lol

Jenny Rizzo
Just warming up

Postby Jenny Rizzo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 am

To Alicia's link, I specialize in fashion. Ya can check out my long fur coat in my avatar, along with my Icone thigh high stiletto boots, as well as my YSL sunglasses.

I'll share my view on this matter. I didn't think the article was worth discussing, because the teacher in the article looks normal to me. There is nothing erotic that I see. The way we choose to dress each morning is how it reflects how we feel about our job Period The problem isn't with the condemned teacher by her outfit: the problem is with the fat lady who starts singing when she notices an attractive lady with a good physique. Not all females look good in boots. So this becomes gossip in the workplace. Dress codes are then enforced.

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”