Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Susana Smith
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Susana Smith » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
For me at least a sharp stiletto heel feels best and most balanced when the tip is directly under the center of my heel. This is the classic style heel which curves in beautifully from the heel cup. This type of heel feels most natural to walk with as if it's an extension of my heel. Thicker heels and the current trend of an almost vertical line down from the heel cup to the stiletto tip mean some the heel tip makes contact with the ground a little earlier "than is natural" and feels ever so slightly clumsier than the classic style curved in stiletto. Anybody else noticed this?


yes I have noticed this as well, it's the same with wedges too
Daily heel wearer.

User avatar
stephaniewoi
Mahatma
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby stephaniewoi » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Susana Smith wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
For me at least a sharp stiletto heel feels best and most balanced when the tip is directly under the center of my heel. This is the classic style heel which curves in beautifully from the heel cup. This type of heel feels most natural to walk with as if it's an extension of my heel. Thicker heels and the current trend of an almost vertical line down from the heel cup to the stiletto tip mean some the heel tip makes contact with the ground a little earlier "than is natural" and feels ever so slightly clumsier than the classic style curved in stiletto. Anybody else noticed this?


yes I have noticed this as well, it's the same with wedges too


Yes ! That's right !

Don't wear wedges very much though.

Susana Smith
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Susana Smith » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:58 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
Susana Smith wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
For me at least a sharp stiletto heel feels best and most balanced when the tip is directly under the center of my heel. This is the classic style heel which curves in beautifully from the heel cup. This type of heel feels most natural to walk with as if it's an extension of my heel. Thicker heels and the current trend of an almost vertical line down from the heel cup to the stiletto tip mean some the heel tip makes contact with the ground a little earlier "than is natural" and feels ever so slightly clumsier than the classic style curved in stiletto. Anybody else noticed this?


yes I have noticed this as well, it's the same with wedges too


Yes ! That's right !


I prefer the slim stiletto too as it does give that natural step movement.
Daily heel wearer.

Ginas1120
Private Dancer (can now PM!)
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Hey sister Stiletto heel wearers...
I agree with every th ing said so far about the heels. Wearing nail heels on tile can be a bit slick..... but with those nail tips exposed they do scratch the tile sometimes.

However, my nail tips do bite into the wood and linoleum floors which can grab you shoe spike heel boytoy attention. That excites me seeing a shoe boy drool and get a hard on as I dig my heel tips into the floor.. some guys like me to step on them with my nail heels....

They usually draw a little blood with each step and heel twist.... :).... driving those nail tip spikes into a little skin..
Gina

TrampleDavid
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:56 am

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby TrampleDavid » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:03 am

I love reading these posts about heels on wooden floors! Can I put my laptop and my leather coat on your floor?

Ginas1120
Private Dancer (can now PM!)
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:38 am

TrampleDavid wrote:I love reading these posts about heels on wooden floors! Can I put my laptop and my leather coat on your floor?


Sure David,
Put that laptop and leather coat down on the floor. I know a couple of us here who will leave some serious spike heel holes in your possessions. You will be totally excited by the results and damage.....

Better yet why dont you lay down next to your coat and laptop..... mmmmmm
Gina

TrampleDavid
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:56 am

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby TrampleDavid » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Ginas1120 wrote:
TrampleDavid wrote:I love reading these posts about heels on wooden floors! Can I put my laptop and my leather coat on your floor?


Sure David,
Put that laptop and leather coat down on the floor. I know a couple of us here who will leave some serious spike heel holes in your possessions. You will be totally excited by the results and damage.....

Better yet why dont you lay down next to your coat and laptop..... mmmmmm

Sounds good!! I want Jodie and Steph to trample me as well

sinkem
Chatter
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:45 am
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby sinkem » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 pm

TrampleDavid wrote:
Ginas1120 wrote:
TrampleDavid wrote:I love reading these posts about heels on wooden floors! Can I put my laptop and my leather coat on your floor?


Sure David,
Put that laptop and leather coat down on the floor. I know a couple of us here who will leave some serious spike heel holes in your possessions. You will be totally excited by the results and damage.....

Better yet why dont you lay down next to your coat and laptop..... mmmmmm

Sounds good!! I want Jodie and Steph to trample me as well


What’s this want kemosabe? Please be more respectful to the ladies.

Sinkem

MistressJodie
Chat Master
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby MistressJodie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:22 pm

TrampleDavid wrote:Sounds good!! I want Jodie and Steph to trample me as well


You have no idea what you are asking for lol
If you were under me right now, you'd be screaming for your life. I'm wearing my Dune booties with needle metal heels, these are literally like ice picks the heels are crazy sharp, which is a lot even for me to say lol
xx

User avatar
stephaniewoi
Mahatma
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby stephaniewoi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:48 pm

MistressJodie wrote:
TrampleDavid wrote:Sounds good!! I want Jodie and Steph to trample me as well


You have no idea what you are asking for lol
If you were under me right now, you'd be screaming for your life. I'm wearing my Dune booties with needle metal heels, these are literally like ice picks the heels are crazy sharp, which is a lot even for me to say lol
xx


I wouldn't be quite so brutal as Jodie. My heels have regular metal tips, but due to walking a tiny metal burr has formed on the edge of the heel tip. When I sign my signature on your back with my heel tip, that burr will probably slice into your skin like a knife. Guess how I sign the dot on the "i"?
Last edited by stephaniewoi on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ginas1120
Private Dancer (can now PM!)
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:15 am

stephaniewoi wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:
TrampleDavid wrote:Sounds good!! I want Jodie and Steph to trample me as well


You have no idea what you are asking for lol
If you were under me right now, you'd be screaming for your life. I'm wearing my Dune booties with needle metal heels, these are literally like ice picks the heels are crazy sharp, which is a lot even for me to say lol
xx


I wouldn't be quite so brutal as Jodie. My heels have regular metal tips, but due to walking a tiny metal burr has formed on the edge of the heel tip. When I sign my signature on your back with my heel tip, that burr will probably slice into your skin like a knife. Guess how I sign the dot on the "i"? What I you say! Aha !


Well, let me add my footwear selection..I am wearing my stilettoMary Jane heels that I wore to a football party today. These are my shredder tips made of titanium and hollered out with teeth cut in to the top. When I stand on your back and twist my heel tip they will burrow and drill into your skin.

Your leather jacket will be shredded. They wont even take it at a second hand clothes store.

As my friends say, be careful what you wish for...

Gina
Gina

User avatar
stephaniewoi
Mahatma
Posts: 1174
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby stephaniewoi » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 am

Ginas1120 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:
TrampleDavid wrote:Sounds good!! I want Jodie and Steph to trample me as well


You have no idea what you are asking for lol
If you were under me right now, you'd be screaming for your life. I'm wearing my Dune booties with needle metal heels, these are literally like ice picks the heels are crazy sharp, which is a lot even for me to say lol
xx


I wouldn't be quite so brutal as Jodie. My heels have regular metal tips, but due to walking a tiny metal burr has formed on the edge of the heel tip. When I sign my signature on your back with my heel tip, that burr will probably slice into your skin like a knife. Guess how I sign the dot on the "i"? What I you say! Aha !


Well, let me add my footwear selection..I am wearing my stilettoMary Jane heels that I wore to a football party today. These are my shredder tips made of titanium and hollered out with teeth cut in to the top. When I stand on your back and twist my heel tip they will burrow and drill into your skin.

Your leather jacket will be shredded. They wont even take it at a second hand clothes store.

As my friends say, be careful what you wish for...

Gina


Hmmm ...you could probably shred holes in that leather jacket while he was wearing it.

TrampleMeHard
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:26 am

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby TrampleMeHard » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:48 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
Ginas1120 wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
MistressJodie wrote:
TrampleDavid wrote:Sounds good!! I want Jodie and Steph to trample me as well


You have no idea what you are asking for lol
If you were under me right now, you'd be screaming for your life. I'm wearing my Dune booties with needle metal heels, these are literally like ice picks the heels are crazy sharp, which is a lot even for me to say lol
xx


I wouldn't be quite so brutal as Jodie. My heels have regular metal tips, but due to walking a tiny metal burr has formed on the edge of the heel tip. When I sign my signature on your back with my heel tip, that burr will probably slice into your skin like a knife. Guess how I sign the dot on the "i"? What I you say! Aha !


Well, let me add my footwear selection..I am wearing my stilettoMary Jane heels that I wore to a football party today. These are my shredder tips made of titanium and hollered out with teeth cut in to the top. When I stand on your back and twist my heel tip they will burrow and drill into your skin.

Your leather jacket will be shredded. They wont even take it at a second hand clothes store.

As my friends say, be careful what you wish for...

Gina


Hmmm ...you could probably shred holes in that leather jacket while he was wearing it.


After reading the three ladies responses, and the damage they would cause, I also wish to opt to try it out. But preferably on my front so I can see the action :lol:

Ginas1120
Private Dancer (can now PM!)
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey tramplemehard,
The trampling line is already 3 states away....get in line...haha...
Gina

sinkem
Chatter
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:45 am
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby sinkem » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Ginas1120 wrote:Hey tramplemehard,
The trampling line is already 3 states away....get in line...haha...


Gina,

Just get them all to lay down head to balls and take a long pleasurable walk. And if you really want to hurt them, a jog. The last guy can be the one who gets the honor of cleaning all the cum and blood off your precious heels.

sinkem


Return to “Fashion & Beauty”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 124 guests