Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

Stilettoscrushed
Just warming up

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Stilettoscrushed » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:48 am

Ginas1120 wrote:HiPjedro
Floors are made to walk on. I dont care what my sharp stiletto heel tips do to wood floors, linoleum, or really anything I step on.

I am aggressive and cocky and dominant....

Spikingly,

Floors are made to walk on, why should you care if they can not handle your heels, so the floor gets wrecked :D

Ginas1120
Wall Flower

Postby Ginas1120 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Ginas1120 wrote:HiPjedro
Floors are made to walk on. I dont care what my sharp stiletto heel tips do to wood floors, linoleum, or really anything I step on.

I am aggressive and cocky and dominant....

Spikingly,

Floors are made to walk on, why should you care if they can not handle your heels, so the floor gets wrecked :D

YOU are correct stilettoscrushed
Gina

Pjedro
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Pjedro » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:21 pm

I am quite in your opinion! I would only be interested in what happens, when hosts are quite different opinions... Whether you have already made negative experiences in this direction? And - how do you react in that case...?

Susana Smith
Wet behind the ears

Postby Susana Smith » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Pjedro wrote:I am quite in your opinion! I would only be interested in what happens, when hosts are quite different opinions... Whether you have already made negative experiences in this direction? And - how do you react in that case...?

I don't think anyone would tell a lady to walk barefoot at a party etc and if so I wouldn't follow their instructions.
Daily heel wearer.

Stilettoscrushed
Just warming up

Postby Stilettoscrushed » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:46 am

Susana Smith wrote:
Pjedro wrote:I am quite in your opinion! I would only be interested in what happens, when hosts are quite different opinions... Whether you have already made negative experiences in this direction? And - how do you react in that case...?

I don't think anyone would tell a lady to walk barefoot at a party etc and if so I wouldn't follow their instructions.

If you happen to have your nails heels on at the party, the floors will get wrecked, its not your issue they have cheap flooring :wink:

Susana Smith
Wet behind the ears

Postby Susana Smith » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:15 am

Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Susana Smith wrote:

If you happen to have your nails heels on at the party, the floors will get wrecked, its not your issue they have cheap flooring :wink:

tbh nail heels can ruin expensive floors too so the damage is just unavoidable
Daily heel wearer.

Ginas1120
Wall Flower

Postby Ginas1120 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Susana Smith wrote:
Stilettoscrushed wrote:
Susana Smith wrote:

tbh nail heels can ruin expensive floors too so the damage is just unavoidable

I agree with Susannah. Expensive or cheap floors are going to show stiletto heel tip damage. Get over it. Most guys love us to wear or stiletto heels. I will war them wherever I please.

No woman has ever told me to take off my shoes. I think a lot of women like to see other women in spike heels too. it makes us all feel sexier.

Hey besides floors what else do you like us to walk on? :)
Gina

Pjedro
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Pjedro » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:24 am

I love women in high, pointed heeled shoes! And I also like to look after them ... ;-) I myself would never tell a woman, she would like to take off her shoes! Not even in bed ... ;-)))
However, I have a good friend, which is really super sensitive with her parquet: she once gave an invitation to a brunch - and then actually said, that the guests should bring their "homeslippers" with... I find that impossible!!! But ... I do not know @Gina - whether she would leave you with your spkeheels just then in her house?

Ginas1120
Wall Flower

Postby Ginas1120 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:36 am

Pjedro wrote:I love women in high, pointed heeled shoes! And I also like to look after them ... ;-) I myself would never tell a woman, she would like to take off her shoes! Not even in bed ... ;-)))
However, I have a good friend, which is really super sensitive with her parquet: she once gave an invitation to a brunch - and then actually said, that the guests should bring their "homeslippers" with... I find that impossible!!! But ... I do not know @Gina - whether she would leave you with your spkeheels just then in her house?

She probably wouldn't invite me to her brunch. I bet her husband would invite me to his . night....haha.
Gina

Pjedro
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Pjedro » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:42 am

Hahahaaaa ... Yes, I think so too, Gina!!! :lol: And he would then have to tell his wife, where the damage to the parquet floor come from...? :dance:
I think, you would then with your high heels also not particularly ruthless with the floor? :lol: :doh:

Stilettoscrushed
Just warming up

Postby Stilettoscrushed » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Ginas1120 wrote:
Pjedro wrote:I love women in high, pointed heeled shoes! And I also like to look after them ... ;-) I myself would never tell a woman, she would like to take off her shoes! Not even in bed ... ;-)))

She probably wouldn't invite me to her brunch. I bet her husband would invite me to his . night....haha.

Invitation extended :D

Pjedro
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby Pjedro » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:36 am

Did not any of you here in the meantime report a new story - what you have experienced, with your spike heels on beautiful floors? :dance: Or do you prefer now, to take off your shoes very ruthless at the door everywhere? :lol: :lol: :lol:

stephaniewoi
Mahatma

Postby stephaniewoi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Pjedro wrote:Did not any of you here in the meantime report a new story - what you have experienced, with your spike heels on beautiful floors? :dance: Or do you prefer now, to take off your shoes very ruthless at the door everywhere? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My shoes stay on Pedro.

Susana Smith
Wet behind the ears

Postby Susana Smith » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
Pjedro wrote:Did not any of you here in the meantime report a new story - what you have experienced, with your spike heels on beautiful floors? :dance: Or do you prefer now, to take off your shoes very ruthless at the door everywhere? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My shoes stay on Pedro.

Same here never off.
Daily heel wearer.

heelgal

Postby heelgal » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:28 am

Sometimes I put my spike heels on at the door when I get home for walking around on our wood floors, although chances are I'm already wearing a pair of them for the day. :lol:

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”