Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

User avatar
stephaniewoi
Mahatma
Posts: 1118
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby stephaniewoi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Ginas1120 wrote:
Jenzz wrote:If im out in a public plqce then yes i would, it wouldnt cross my mind about the floor getting damaged. At home or at guests/friends house then i would take them off.


I agree...except I know a lot of guys who worship heels and love to see the marks on their wood floors or lino. Love to see bulges of shoe guys when I dig my heel tips into wood floor at Starbucks......or lay back in a cushy chair and dig my stiletto into the other arm while I read and sip my coffee....

I had this old guy come up to me and offer me $300 cash for my stiletto pumps....he had a huge bulge...

Gina

Gina


Did you sell them to him? This something I have wondered about. Is there a market to sell my used high heels?

heelgal
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby heelgal » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:25 pm

sinkem wrote:
stephaniewoi wrote:
sinkem wrote:
heelgal wrote:Huge turn on for my husband too who loves to watch me walk loudly and stand around digging my heels into the floor.


Not just your husband!!!! 8) I'd go to a lot more art gallery openings, if I knew you'd be in attendance.

heelgal wrote:Tomorrow is First Thursday too.


Not to sound ignorant, but then again maybe I am, but what is "First Thursday"?

sinkem


First Thursday (of the month) is a traditional day when art galleries have special showings or opening times to attract visitors. Kinda cool arty day!


Is that a San Fran thing or is it just how Art Galleries are?

sinkem


I do know its at least a West Coast thing. Youll be happy to know there were plenty of hardwood floors along the way for me walk and stand on and leave a trail of dents in.

Delightfulescorts8
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:35 am

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Delightfulescorts8 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:41 am

I honestly think if you are wearing heels on wooden floors its important to know that you will be head turner. Not only will your legs look longer but the sound of you moving from A to B will attract a lot of attention. Personally I would wear flat shoes however I know there are a lot of lovely ladies out there who would not mind the little extra attention :wink:

Susana Smith
Wet behind the ears
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Susana Smith » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:45 am

Delightfulescorts8 wrote:I honestly think if you are wearing heels on wooden floors its important to know that you will be head turner. Not only will your legs look longer but the sound of you moving from A to B will attract a lot of attention. Personally I would wear flat shoes however I know there are a lot of lovely ladies out there who would not mind the little extra attention :wink:


why would you change your shoes due to the surface you're walking on?
Daily heel wearer.

User avatar
Ginas1120
Wall Flower
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:37 pm

:D I guess I wouldn't care if my heel tip did cut into the leather. Some boytoy observer would be very excited..haha
Gina

User avatar
Ginas1120
Wall Flower
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:47 pm

stephaniewoi wrote:
Ginas1120 wrote:
Jenzz wrote:If im out in a public plqce then yes i would, it wouldnt cross my mind about the floor getting damaged. At home or at guests/friends house then i would take them off.


I agree...except I know a lot of guys who worship heels and love to see the marks on their wood floors or lino. Love to see bulges of shoe guys when I dig my heel tips into wood floor at Starbucks......or lay back in a cushy chair and dig my stiletto into the other arm while I read and sip my coffee....

I had this old guy come up to me and offer me $300 cash for my stiletto pumps....he had a huge bulge...

Gina

Gina


Did you sell them to him? This something I have wondered about. Is there a market to sell my used high heels?

For $300 cash?...yep, I went out to my car, put on my running shoes, put my Aldo spikey pumps in a plastic bag, gave him a smile and told him to enjoy. I have a couple of pairs of heels under my desk at work. What so you think he did with them?

I hope I see him again
Gina

c1aws
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 am
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby c1aws » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:32 am

Hey Stephaniewoi I am sure there would be a market for your used heels! ;)

User avatar
Ginas1120
Wall Flower
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:38 pm

c1aws wrote:Hey Stephaniewoi I am sure there would be a market for your used heels! ;)

Hey,
Not sure if this is the proper ace to buy and sell our used heels, but anyine interested just pm me. I have a lot of used heels for under $75
I live in USA.
Thanks,
Gina

Pjedro
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Pjedro » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello, I am a man – and I come from Germany.

I love reading your stories, as you intentionally demolish and ruin alien flooring! :) :clap: I can understand, that this is a lot of fun – and I would love to experience it! :)

But, firstly: here in Germany it becomes more and more fashion for private visits, that a guest at the door has to take off the shoes... :( :roll: Whether highheels or rubber boots! :lol: :x

Secondly, I would be interested: Has not any of you got trouble when she "decorated" :whistle: a private parquet floor with her beautiful heels? :doh: I assume, that not all hosts are so enthusiastic :shock: , if after a houseparty the floor is totally ruined...? :doh: :lol:

Best regards,
Pjedro

User avatar
Ginas1120
Wall Flower
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Pjedro wrote:Hello, I am a man – and I come from Germany.

I love reading your stories, as you intentionally demolish and ruin alien flooring! :) :clap: I can understand, that this is a lot of fun – and I would love to experience it! :)

But, firstly: here in Germany it becomes more and more fashion for private visits, that a guest at the door has to take off the shoes... :( :roll: Whether highheels or rubber boots! :lol: :x

Secondly, I would be interested: Has not any of you got trouble when she "decorated" :whistle: a private parquet floor with her beautiful heels? :doh: I assume, that not all hosts are so enthusiastic :shock: , if after a houseparty the floor is totally ruined...? :doh: :lol:

Best regards,
Pjedro

Hi
I don't get asked to take off my heels often. Usually the parties have 40 or 50 people who arrive at different times. I just walk in and start leaving my heel marks while we all drink and dance and cool around.

If I leave spike heel marks well there are many others too. Male hosts never seem to mind. Floirs are meant to be walked on with stilettos anyway... aren't they?
Gina

Pjedro
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Pjedro » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Hello Gina, I personally see it just like you! This is the same as if someone is so unreasonable, to have a white carpet. He must also count on the fact, that he gets stains – that is not my problem, I enter with shoes anyway and do not pay particular attention to whether the soles now clean or dirty! Bad luck, when my soles are muddy and wet... ;-)

I also agree with you, that it is specifically the women, who advocate, that guests take off their shoes! I have an acquaintance ... If you would march with spike heels over her parquet or the wooden stairs to the first floor… – I fear, she would kill you! ;-)

You wrote, that you are "not often" asked to take off your highheels. But, it happens as already from time to time? How do you react?

Well, at a party of 40 to 50 people (and some ladies in Highheels) nobody can understand afterwards, that you were the, one who marked the ground - I understand! But, did not you ever hear of a host later, that he was upset about the destruction of your shoes (not specifically from you, but generally) at the party in his house? I think, here in Germany, hosts would scream rightly...

User avatar
Ginas1120
Wall Flower
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:45 pm

HiPjedro
Floors are made to walk on. I dont care what my sharp stiletto heel tips do to wood floors, linoleum, or really anything I step on.

I am aggressive and cocky and dominant....

Spikingly,
Gina

c1aws
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:03 am
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby c1aws » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Gina do you use your YIM?

Pjedro
Beginner! Talk to me!
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Pjedro » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:17 pm

Okay, Gina - you're right! And please continue to be aggressive, rude and dominant! ;-)

But ... How are the opinions and experiences of the other ladies here, what I wrote and asked?

User avatar
Ginas1120
Wall Flower
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Do you wear heels on wooden floors

Postby Ginas1120 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:44 pm

c1aws wrote:Gina do you use your YIM?

Maybe I should be. Usually I use KIK.com
Gina


Return to “Fashion & Beauty”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests