Female Nipple Piercing

Female Fashion Articles and Chat

Moderator: Silent One

sarahberry
Beginner! Talk to me!

Re: Female Nipple Piercing

Postby sarahberry » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:09 pm

earlover wrote:How have you managed to get 6 piercings in each nipple ?

Hello earlover.
Sorry I only have one in each ear, I don't know that I fancy going further.

I breastfed both Daughters and as my husband is an active breast man he kept the milk going for 10 years until he had to work abroad so my nipples didn't shrink back down. He is really a nipple man and sucks and plays with them whenever he gets the chance so they are always being stimulated and stretched, I have had 6 rings in my nipples since 1987 and the current heavier set since 1992. As these never come out (they cant without heavy tools) I cant weigh them but in answer to Tedswife have tried to compare them with some smaller rings and guess they are about 4 ounces in each nipple. All that weight, and more that I sometimes wear, is constantly hanging as I don't wear a bra so my breasts are permanently being stretched, especially the nipples. All the piercings are horizontal and one behind the other, well they would be if my nipples were not hanging down, except the rearmost which is high up in the areola. the distance between the front ring and the 5th ring in never less than about 1.1/2" and with lots of play and stretching can be up to about 3". I could easily fit in at least another 4 rings each side in between the 5 that are already there. All the holes are stretched and I very often wear 1 0r 2 extra rings in each hole, when I have a 2nd or 3rd in the rear most piercing, in the areola, they have to lay on top of my nipple as I dont have any big enough for the nipple to go through althouhg the 2.1/2" thats in there does go right round and hangs behind the hanging nipple.
In a nutshell I have been able to have 12 piercings in my nipples only because they are stretched and long. I cant even begin to remember what they were like 30 years ago.

tedswife
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby tedswife » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:40 am

My Mann pay 1 more nippel ring now have 3 in rite, shop say left to littel for 1 more to but make left level ring bigger more hevy now feel sore. my mann want 6 like you. I like to but my nippels to small.
Nigella

Barefoot Susan
Just warming up

Postby Barefoot Susan » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:11 pm

[quote="sarahberry"][quote="earlover"]How have you managed to get 6 piercings in each nipple ?[/quote]
Hello earlover.
Sorry I only have one in each ear, I don't know that I fancy going further.

I breastfed both Daughters and as my husband is an active breast man he kept the milk going for 10 years until he had to work abroad so my nipples didn't shrink back down. He is really a nipple man and sucks and plays with them whenever he gets the chance so they are always being stimulated and stretched, I have had 6 rings in my nipples since 1987 and the current heavier set since 1992. As these never come out (they cant without heavy tools) I cant weigh them but in answer to Tedswife have tried to compare them with some smaller rings and guess they are about 4 ounces in each nipple. All that weight, and more that I sometimes wear, is constantly hanging as I don't wear a bra so my breasts are permanently being stretched, especially the nipples. All the piercings are horizontal and one behind the other, well they would be if my nipples were not hanging down, except the rearmost which is high up in the areola. the distance between the front ring and the 5th ring in never less than about 1.1/2" and with lots of play and stretching can be up to about 3". I could easily fit in at least another 4 rings each side in between the 5 that are already there. All the holes are stretched and I very often wear 1 0r 2 extra rings in each hole, when I have a 2nd or 3rd in the rear most piercing, in the areola, they have to lay on top of my nipple as I dont have any big enough for the nipple to go through althouhg the 2.1/2" thats in there does go right round and hangs behind the hanging nipple.
In a nutshell I have been able to have 12 piercings in my nipples only because they are stretched and long. I cant even begin to remember what they were like 30 years ago.[/quote]

Hi Sarah,

I was very interested in reading about your nipples as mine are considerably stretched also but I can only claim to have 4 in each.
I had my nipples pierced at 16 and once they were healed I began stretching and gradually adding extra rings. I am now in my 50's and the last piercing was done 4 or 5 years ago.
I wear large gauge solid gold rings in all the holes so I also have quite a considerable weight in each nipple and yes mine point floorwards too.
My rings are fixed closed and there is something very exciting in having rings through my flesh which are permanently there and can't be removed.
I also have lots of ear piercings and other places but my nipple rings are my favourites.

Susan

sarahberry
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sarahberry » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Barefoot Susan wrote:
sarahberry wrote:Hi Sarah,

I was very interested in reading about your nipples as mine are considerably stretched also but I can only claim to have 4 in each.
I had my nipples pierced at 16 and once they were healed I began stretching and gradually adding extra rings. I am now in my 50's and the last piercing was done 4 or 5 years ago.
I wear large gauge solid gold rings in all the holes so I also have quite a considerable weight in each nipple and yes mine point floorwards too.
My rings are fixed closed and there is something very exciting in having rings through my flesh which are permanently there and can't be removed.
I also have lots of ear piercings and other places but my nipple rings are my favourites.

Susan

Hello Susan.
I love my 4 labia piercings but like you the 12 nipple rings are my favorite too. I don't have any particular desire to have any more although the subject is often raised by all and sundry, especially my great grandson.
My rings are solid and simply formed into shape, they are not fixed with a clip or anything. To remove them requires 'pliers' to bend them but they have not been altered since fitted 1993. the other dozen rings I have are ball close types or hinged that click closed but easily opened again, I can easily fit these in my nipples too as the holes are all stretched by the weight of the permanent rings, normally they are in the inner labia or on the inner labia permanent rings and rattle when I move if they are allowed to hang free.
I'm sure my nipples are constantly getting longer by the constant weight on them.

tedswife
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby tedswife » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:39 pm

tedswife wrote:My Mann pay 1 more nippel ring now have 3 in rite, shop say left to littel for 1 more to but make left level ring bigger more hevy now feel sore. my mann want 6 like you. I like to but my nippels to small.
Nigella

My mann take to nother shop I now have 3 ring left nippel and one rite ring now more bigger like left side

Nigella

sarahberry
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby sarahberry » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:19 pm

tedswife wrote:
tedswife wrote:My Mann pay 1 more nippel ring now have 3 in rite, shop say left to littel for 1 more to but make left level ring bigger more hevy now feel sore. my mann want 6 like you. I like to but my nippels to small.
Nigella

My mann take to nother shop I now have 3 ring left nippel and one rite ring now more bigger like left side

Nigella

Hello Nigella.
It sounds like you have been busy, it seems you now have 3 in each nipple, do I understand you have 2 different gauge horizontal (level) rings and 1 vertical (erect) bar in each nipple.

Hope they heal well and you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine

tedswife
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby tedswife » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 am

sarahberry wrote:
tedswife wrote:
Nigella

Nigella

Hello Nigella.
It sounds like you have been busy, it seems you now have 3 in each nipple, do I understand you have 2 different gauge horizontal (level) rings and 1 vertical (erect) bar in each nipple.

Hope they heal well and you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine

Yes I have 6 I have level 12g and level 10g and erect 12g in both nippel I like them both alreddy get loser not so tite

berrysarah
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby berrysarah » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:38 am

Hello all.

Updating you all. My husband passed away over a year ago and his insurance paid up well, I decided to have some new rings for my birthday so you see i'm now wearinng6 new rings in my existing nipple holes, i now wear all four gauge rings in each nipple they are 90MM 80MM 70MM 60MM50MM and 40MM and you see each one is solid gold and i had some new ones put in too in between the others, the new rings in between the old ones are all solid gold too and 35MM 10 guage so you see now i have 11 rings in each nipple.
my greatgrandson took me in the car to get my nipples pierced and new rings fitted. and my daughters both of them have had 2 more rings in each nipple making three rings in each nipple, you see they wanted to inherit my rings for themselfs and most of their children are now also wearing my discarded rings for themselfs all five of them and most of their children are wearing two rings in their nipples each, and their childron too are wearing pierced nipples beingmy greatgrandchildren you see, only one of my 6 greatgrandchildren is still too young to get her nipples pierced because she is only 13 you see so she is too young. when i was 13 my father had pierced my nipples with a bradawl tool on the edge of the kitchen table. when the studio took the old rings out and before my children had them all into their pierced nipples my daughter weighed them on the kitchen scales and she says they weigh nearly one pound and the new rings weigh about twice the weight of the rings that were taken out so you see my new gold nipple rings weigh nearly one pound in each nipple. i had my new piercings and new rings fitted in my nipples on my 85th birthday and my great grandson who took me to the studio on my birthday had my 1" rings fitted into new piercings in his nipples, they are all proud to be wearing my nipple rings in their nipples.my youngest greatgranddaughter is wearing my 2 and a half inch nipple ring and my 5/8th inch nipple ring in her left nipple and like me she has the big ring pierced into her breast above her nipple so the ring circles her nipple and her nipple sits inside the big ring and it looks realy pretty not the youngest girl who is too young but her sister who is 19. because she wants to have babies and she wants to keep one nipple without any rings to make sure she can feed her babies when she has some, her mother has the other 2 and a half" ring in her 2" rings so she has two 2" rings in her 2 nipples and the bigger ring linking the 2" rings so she has a chain of rings in her nipples. i promised to go back tothe studio on my 90th birthday for some more labia pierced holed to have some more ring in them the biggest holes in my labia are now very stretched because i always wear lots of rings in the very stretched holes, when i have only one ring in my stretched labia holes the holes are 4" long and the ring hangs down a long waymy husbands brother lost his wife several years ago and he often comes rounf to F*** me and he likes to tangle my labia through the labia holesand close my vagina up then F*** me through the gaps or through the labia holes just like his brother used to

alex170170
Wet behind the ears

Postby alex170170 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:29 am

sorry to hear about your husband

great to here about the family piercing

could you list you familys ages and what piercings in total they each have

berrysarah
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby berrysarah » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello Alex.

Thank you for showing an interest in my piercings.
I had 6 in each nipple of the thick size which my greatgrandson insists are size 4 gauge and you see the largest of them all is 3 1/2" going down to 1 1/2", then you see I had 5 more pierings for my 85th birthday they are 1 1/2" and you see my greatgrandson tells me in size 10 gauge but you see since then I have been hanging my 20gram fishing weights from them so the holes have all stretched so you see I have been wearing more than 1 ring in each hole. You see my fingers do not work as well as they used to and I have to rely on my greatgrandson to help me when I want to change the rings I wear and he took me back to the piercing studio for my 86th birthday and my greatgrandson took me to the piercing studio to have them changed for size 4 gauge too so now all of my permanent nipple rings are all size 4 gauge except the 2 largest sizes which the piercing studio changed for size 2 gauge you see my nipple rings weigh about 3lbs so you see I often wear a strap around my neck attached to the nipple rings and sometimes I wear it pulled up really high so my nipple rings are in front of my shoulders. My brother in law likes to make love to me through my labia piercings which I wear lots of rings in all of the time and I usually wear some of the fishing weights on the rings too, so you see they are really stretched and are big enough for me to get 4 fingers through the stretched holes my greatgrandson likes to help me alter the rings quite often and sometimes I wear the rings like a chain and sometimes I waer them all in the pierced holes.
Both of my daughters are wearing myy old nipple rings, my youngest daughter is wearing 2 nipple rings in her left nipple which are 1" in size 12 gauge so you see they are very small compared to mine but in her right nipple she is wearing 4 nipple rings the biggest is one of my 2 1/2" rings in size 10 gauge and the smallest at the front is 1" in size 2 gauge. but she alway wears a thick brassierre so her nipple rings do not show as much as they would without a brassierre, my eldest daughter wears 3 nipple rings in her nipples which she changes a lot so sometime she is wearing some big rings in her nipples and sometimes she is wearing some little bars in her nipple which hardly show. All of my 4 grandchildren are wearing nipple rings in their nipples but you see they are all wearing modest jewellery in their nipples, my grandson wears only one small nipple ring prefering to keep the other nipple without a nipple ring and my granddaughters all have both nipples pierced only once but they wear small nipple rings but most of the time they prefer not to wear nipple rings but prefer to wear bars with little balls on each end so you see they don't show through their clothes in the same way that nipple rings show through their clothes.
I have 4 greatgrandchildren my youngest is only 14 and too young to get her nipples pierced so you see she doesnt wear nipple rings yet except she sometimes wears some nipple jewelery which clips on so you see she doesn't feel left out. I have a greatgranddaughter who is 20 years of age who wears the bars with balls on each end so you see it looks like she has 6 nipples because you see she has bars which my greatgrandson assures me are size 1 gauge and the balls on each end are the size of marbles. her sister who is 2 years older than her has everything pierced all over her body sometimes the things she wears are very tiny and sometimes the things she wears are very big but she always wears one ring in each nipple which is fitted into a screw which goes into the front of her nipples and screws into a bar which passes through her nipples from side to side so you see the rings hang in the screws and not in her nipples so you see they look like door knockers, she is currently trying to heal some holes which go right through her breasts very close to her chest they have been there for a year and we think they may not heal properly. my great grandson is nearly 30 years of age and he is the one that takes most interest in my piercings and helps me make any changes I want to do and I think he likes playing with my nipples and nipple rings and my labia rings too, in his nipples he wears a pair of my old large gold nipple rings and also he wears some smaller nipple rings which he changes a lot. he also wears 4 of my nipple rings which he refers to as albert in the end of his willy they are between 2 1/2 and 1"", he also wears another ring half way along his willy which comes out of the side just like albert is also 2" but more like size 6 gauge he has to sit down to do a wee as it comes out of all 3 of the hole.
My greatgrandson keeps suggesting I get more holes pierced, particularly in my labia or my clitoris but you see at the age of 86 things dont heal the way they used to and my brother in law is trying to convince me to get some more piercings too, he has shown my a film on his computer of a german lady who has about 12 big piercings in each labia and he thinks I would look gook if I had the same number of rings in my labia too.

alex170170
Wet behind the ears

Postby alex170170 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 pm

nice to hear about your family

what about other piercings nose ear and such please what ages were they when first pierced

thank you

berrysarah
Beginner! Talk to me!

Postby berrysarah » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:19 am

I am very sorry to give you all the sad news that we have lost my Great Grandmother, She passed away peacefully in her sleep on July 4th. Nanna left an envelope which we were to open at her funeral earlier today, among the instructions are to let you all know and also to say that her rings have been removed and shared out among the family. In total she was wearing nearly five pounds of gold rings at the time of her passing.

We will all miss her greatly, and remember her with great affection every time we touch her passed on jewelry.

Antonio.

XX

Return to “Fashion & Beauty”